Pages

Costa Rica- Tuesday

 I can't get over the amazing vegetation here! Things grow really well here!
 This is a papaya tree that my dad said grew from someone throwing out a papaya! Less than 8 years ago!

 This is the front porch of my dad's house in Esparza. He was getting some work done on it this morning.









 My dad has three vehicles. One, his mountaineer that he had in the states, two, his motorcycle that he takes most places when he's by himself, and three, this land rover... it's as old as the hills, louder than a rock concert and slower than molasses. But, it will get you where you need to go.. even if it's up a mountain.


 All the gas stations here are full service.. you can't pump your own gas. You pay a pretty penny for the gas.. it's expensive!

 Dad getting gas for the mower back home.
 The inside of the landrover...

 Most cities have a park that is flanked by a catholic church. And by most, I mean all. ;)

 Meat anyone?

 Making a morning smoothie. Bananas, papaya, mango, pineapple... yummy!


 My dad made us breakfast. Rice is always on the menu.

 This little bugger has some seriously sharp thorns! OUCH!
Bugs are big... I was going to bring this one home to Logan (it's dead) but I think customs would have a problem with that! :)

No comments: